Before I start writing about what to eat and what to not, let me share some personal experience of how I got rid of my chronic acidity. Three things I changed in my life style.
1. Never skipped my breakfast
2. Drank a lot and lot of water
3. Took my dinner 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.
And I also take less amount of citrus food.
Coming to remedies-
Food to avoid-
1. Spicy food
2. Fried and fatty foods
4. Citrus fruits
Food to eat
1. Drink two glass of water in the morning and 6-8 glasses of water through out the day.
2. Ginger(extract the juice and dilute with some water and drink)
3. Chew 1 tsp of fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Carrot juice
6. Coconut water
7. Green leafy vegetables
10. Room temperature milk
11. Aloe vera
Other than that
- Avoid taking excess amount of tea, coffee, aerated drinks and alcohol.
- Try to avoid the food that is causing acidity in you.
- Don't skip your meal (empty stomach can produce more acid)
- Chew your food properly, so that digestion becomes easy and your stomach gets relief from doing extra work.