1. Contains beta carotene(beta carotene is a red-orange pigment found in fruits, especially carrots and colorful vegetables. This is a precursor of Vitamin A.
2. Vitamin A is good for our eye health, vision, immune system, skin and mucous membranes.
3. Good source of antioxidant (prevent diseases)
4. Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, potassium, iron and manganese.
5. Facilitates digestion.
6. Reduces blood pressure.
7. Prevents heart diseases
8. Regulates blood sugar levels in the body
9. Boosts our immune system.
10. Stimulates gums and induces excess saliva(which prevents drying of mouth)