mix veg soup- best when you are hungry and want something lite yet tasty to eat.
1. Cauliflower 1/2 cup(cut into small pieces)
2. Cabbage 1/3 cup(cut into small pieces)
3. French beans 1/3 cup(cut into small pieces)
4. Carrots 1/3 cup(cut into small pieces)
5. Green peas 1/4
6. Bell peppers 1/4(cut into small pieces)
7. Tomato 1/2 cup(cut into small pieces)
8. Garlic 2 clove(finely chopped)
9. Green chillies 1(finely chopped)
10. Coriander leaves
11. Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
12. Black pepper powder
13. Salt to taste
14. Spring onion(finely chopped)
15. Olive oil 2 tbs
16. Corn starch(optional)
1. In a heavy bottomed pan take 2 tbs of olive oil. Add the finely chopped garlic and green chilli, saute for a sec.
2. Add the carrots and french beans and fry for a minute, now add put the cauliflower and fry for one more minute.
3. Now add all other veggies in it, cabbage, bell peppers, green peas, tomato and the spring onion. Cook for two minutes.
4. Add two cups of water and bring it to a boil. Put salt to taste, soy sauce(for nice color)
5. Now add corn starch to it(mix one tbs of corn starch to 5 tbs of water)
Adding corn starch will make the soup little thick and increase your soup by 35 calories, this is optional you can skip this step if you want.
6. Boil the soup for 3-5 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and black pepper powder
8. & serve hot.