1. Cauliflower 1 cup(cut into small pieces)
2. Green pea 1 cup
3. Tomato 1 (finely chopped)
4. Olive oil 1 tbs
5. Salt to taste
6. Cumin powder 1 tsp
7. Red chilli powder 1 tsp
8. Ginger powder 1 tsp
9. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
10. Coriander leaves(to garnish)
1. Take 1 tbs of olive oil in a sauce pan.
2. Add the cauliflower in it and fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Now add the green pea and cook for 2-3 minutes and then, add chopped tomato and cook for few seconds.
4. Now add salt to taste and all other seasonings and cook it on medium flame for some time.
5. Add one and a half cup of water and brink it to a boil.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.