1. To make a vegetarian cake, half a banana per egg makes a great substitute.
2. Do not remove a cake from its pan while hot (it may stick to the bottom of the pan).
wait 15 minutes after cooling, turn out the cake onto a rack to allow it to cool completely.
3. To prevent burning the bottoms of brownies and chocolate cakes, place the pan on a preheated cookie sheet or pizza stone.
4. To prevent fruit from sinking to the bottom of cupcakes and cakes, try dusting the pieces lightly with flour before adding.
5. Bake your cookies in a muffin tray, so that they will stay soft and fluffy, and won't spread out so thin.