1. One cup whole wheat flour
2. One banana
3. Whole milk one cup
4. Baking powder a pinch
5. Sugar (optional)
6. Olive oil spray
1. In a mixing bowl take a banana and mash it nicely.
2. Now add the whole wheat flour and mix it.
3. Add the required amount of milk ( one cup) and check the batter if more liquid is required.
4. Add sugar (optional) else add a pinch of baking powder.
5. Spray olive oil to pan and add the batter to make a pancake.(let it to cook from one side)
6. Flip over and cook from both the side.
7. Serve hot with honey.