1. Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which has potent medicinal properties.
2. Packed with anti- oxidants
3. Good source of vitamin C and vitamin B6
4. Source of selenium, manganese, iron and calcium
5. Boosts immunity
6. Reduces oxidative stress
7. Controls cold and flu effects
8. Improves iron metabolism
9. Reduces cholesterol level
10. Reduces blood pressure
11. Reduces blood sugar level
12. Helps in digestion
13. Relieves blood clotting disorders
15. Prevents respiratory infections.