1. Half cup white and red cabbage (shredded)
2. 1/4th cup carrot (shredded)
3. 1/4th cup cauliflower (cut to small pieces)
4. Half cup of chickpea (cooked)
5. Tomato (cubes)
6. Two cloves of garlic (roughly chopped)
7. Hand full of coriander leaves
8. Green chilies two (finely chopped)
8. Salt to taste
9. Chili powder
10. Oregano 1/2 tsp
11. Black pepper powder
12. Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a sauce pan take 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil, to which add the chopped garlic and green chilies.
2. Now add the cauliflower, saute for few seconds, add in the cabbage, carrots and the chickpea cook them for few more seconds and then add the tomato cubes, cover it for 2-3 minutes on a medium to low heat.
3. Open the lid and add in some chili powder, salt to taste and oregano and cook for few seconds.
4. Next add two and half cups of water, cover it and bring it to a boil.
5. Finally add the chopped coriander leaves and black pepper powder and serve hot.