1. Cauliflower cut into medium pieces
2. One cup onion paste
3. Two tbs of ginger, garlic and green chili paste
4. One tomato (cut into dices)
5. Olive oil
6. Salt to taste
7. Half tsp turmeric powder
8. One tsp cumin powder
9. One tsp coriander powder
10. One tsp chili powder
11. One tsp curry powder
12. Pinch of cinnamon & cardamom powder
1. In a wok take 2 tbs of oil add the cauliflower and fry them till they are half cooked on a medium to high heat. Sprinkle some salt.
2. Take it out in a plate and keep it aside.
3. Now in the wok add one and a half tbs of oil, add the onion paste cook for 2 minutes till the raw smell of the onion is gone.
4. Next add the ginger garlic and the green chili paste and cook for 3-4 minutes
5. Now add the tomatoes stir if for a minute, then add all the seasonings and cook it for another minute.
6. Now add your cauliflower and cook for 6-8 minutes(If needed, sprinkle some water) with the spices on a medium to high flame and serve hot.