1. Durum wheat noodles (cooked) 1 packet
2. Onion one (thinly sliced)
3. One green chili
4. Beans and carrots (cut into strips)
5. Bottom mushroom (sliced) wash and squeeze out the water
6. Cabbage (thinly sliced)
7. Green bell pepper (strips)
8. Tomato ketchup 1 tbs
9. Chili sauce 1 tbs
10. Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
11. Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
12. Salt to taste
13. Olive oil 2 tbs
1. In a big pot boil water, add the noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes on a high to medium heat.
2. Drain the hot water using a sieve and show the noodles under cold water so that it is not over cooked. Keep it aside.
3. In a pan take 2 tbs of oil, add the green chilies and onion and saute them till the onion is turned to golden brown.
4. Add the beans and carrot cook them for 2 min, add the mushroom and saute for a minute.
5. Add the cabbage and bell pepper and cook till all the veggies are cooked.
6. Add the cooked noodle, stir it a little and add all the seasonings tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce, black pepper and salt to taste.
7. Cook it for a minute or two.
8. Serve hot.