1. Half cooked prawns 2 cup
2. Two green chilies
3. One onion (sliced)
4. Half tomato (chopped)
5. Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
6. Chili powder 1/2 tsp
7. Cumin powder 1 tsp
8. Coriander powder 1 tsp
9. Salt to taste
10. Olive oil 2 tbs
11. Olive oil spray
12. Coriander leaves
1. To half cook the prawns, in a big pot boil about 2 cups of water and add salt to taste. Add the prawns (washed and cleaned) in the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes on high heat then drain the water and keep the half cooked prawns aside .
2. In a non-stick pan spray some oil and place the prawns so that they become brown from both sides. ( don't cook for a long time, just on high heat brown the prawns from both sides)
3. Now add 2 tbs of oil to the pan add the green chilies and onion, saute them for a minute or two till the onion is cooked nicely.
4. Add the chopped tomato and cook it for a minute now add all the spices and salt to taste.
5. Add the prawns and stir fry them all together, cook for 10 minutes on medium to low heat, so that all the spices are cooked well with the prawns. (cover it occasionally and sprinkle water if it sticks to the bottom of pan)
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.