1. 1 medium sized eggplant (cut into long big pieces)
2. Rice flour 3 tbs
3. Gram flour (besan) 2 tbs
4. Salt to taste
5. Cumin powder 2 tsp
6. Red chili powder 2 tsp
7. Oil to shallow fry
8. Cold water
1. In a plate take 3 tbs of rice flour, 2 tbs of gram flour, salt to taste, cumin powder and red chili powder.
2. Add cold water and mix it to a semi thick paste.
3. Take oil in a pan to shallow fry.
4. Now take a piece of eggplant, apply the rice paste on it and shallow fry it on medium flame.
5. Cook it from both the sides and serve hot.