1. Mushroom 2 cups (cut into halves)
2. Oil to shallow fry
3. 2 tbs corn flour
4. 2 tbs plain flour
5. 2 tbs chopped ginger garlic
6. 4 green chilies
7. Curry leaves 5-6
8. Tomato chili sauce 1 tbs
9. Soy sauce 1 tsp
10. Salt to taste
11. Red chili powder 1 tsp
12. Cumin powder 1 tsp
1. In a mixing bowl take the mushroom, add 2 tbs corn flour, 2 tbs plain flour, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and salt to taste.
2. Mix them together without adding water, if needed sprinkle some while mixing.
3. Shallow fry the mushrooms in low heat till they turn to golden brown.
4. Now in a wok take 1 tbs of oil, add the green chilies and curry leaves, now add in 2 tbs of chopped ginger garlic.
5. Now add the tomato chili sauce, soy sauce and the shallow fried mushroom mix it nicely.
6. Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.