1. Basmati rice two cup
2. Oil 2 tbs
3. Onion 2 tbs (finely chopped)
4. Ginger 1 tbs (finely chopped)
5. Green beans half cup (cut into small pieces)
6. Carrots half cup (cut into small pieces)
7. Green peas half cup
8. Salt to taste
9. Schezwan sauce 3 tbs
10. Soy sauce 2 tsp
11. Coriander leaves (to garnish)
1. Boil 4 cups of water and add the rice to it, when the rice is cooked drain the remaining water and keep it aside and let it cool.
2. In a wok take 2 tbs of oil, add finely chopped ginger and onion, saute it for few seconds.
3. Now add the beans, carrot, peas and cook them for few minutes or till they are half cooked.
4. Now add the soy sauce, salt to taste, the schezwan sauce and finally add the rice, mix them properly.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
For schezwan sauce,
- You can use the ready made.
- Or you can also use home made.
To know how to make schezwan sauce at home check for-