1. Half cup cabbage (cut into small pieces)
2. Half cup carrot (cut into small pieces)
3. Half cup green beans (cut into small pieces)
4. Half cup green capsicum (cut into small pieces)
5. Half cup tomato ( chopped)
6. Two green chilies (finely chopped)
7. Three cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
8. One inch ginger (finely chopped)
9. Corn flour 2 tbs
10. Tomato ketchup 1 tbs
11. Chili sauce 2 tbs
12. Soy sauce 1 tsp
13. Salt to taste
14. Tabasco sauce 1 tsp
15. Coriander leaves
16. Black pepper powder
17. Olive oil 2 tbs
18. 2 egg white and 1 whole egg
1. Take 2 tbs of olive oil in a sauce pan, add chopped green chilies, chopped ginger and garlic , saute it for few seconds.
2. Add carrot and green beans, saute for a minute.
3. Now add cabbage, capsicum and saute for another minute.
4. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2-4 on medium to high heat.
5. Pour two and half cup of water, now add salt to taste, tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce tobasco sauce and bring it to a boil.
6. Add the cornflour mix (add 8 tbs of water to 2 tbs of cornflour to make the mix)
7. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
8. Now in a bowl take the eggs and beat them properly and add it to the boiling soup slowly using a spoon (or pour slowly in portions).
(important- stir immediately after adding the eggs)
9. Now add the coriander leaves and black pepper powder.
10. Serve hot.