bitter gourd or karela
1. Bitter gourd are very good source of vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3 and vitamin C, with magnesium, folate, zinc, phosphorous, manganese, and high dietary fiber.
2. It also contains calcium, potassium, beta-carotene and iron.
3. Bitter gourd contains anti-oxidant properties.
4. Helps to increase the metabolic rate and digestion of body.
5. Helps to regulate the blood flow and purifies blood.
6. Boosts the immune system and fights with infection.
7. Fights with skin diseases and helps in glowing skin.
8. Contains anti-aging properties and provides healthy hair.
9. Helps to lower cholesterol and keep the heart healthy.
10. Helps to keep the liver, kidney and eye healthy.
11. Helps to treat diabetes and maintains a healthy blood sugar level.
12. Helps in better digestion of carbohydrate.
13. Contains anti-cancer properties.
14. Helps to cure intestinal worms.
15. Helps in weight management.