health benefits of pumpkin
1. Excellent source of beta-carotene and contains beta-cryptoxanthin.
2. Rich in vitamin A, B-complex, also contains minerals like copper, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
3. Good source of dietary fiber and mono-unsaturated fatty acids.
5. Boosts immunity and helps in digestion.
6. Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property.
7. Helps to slow down the process of aging and also prevents cataract formation.
8. Boosts the immune system and also improves the bone density.
9. Helps in healthy vision and proper cell growth.
10. Protects respiratory system, kidneys and strengthens bones.