1. Spinach is high in niacin and zinc, it also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E and vitamin B6.
2. It is also high in protein, fiber, iron, calcium and magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese.
3. High in fiber, so it helps to keep you full and aids in digestion.
4. It contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
5. Strengthens the immune system and fights diseases.
6. Lowers blood pressure and maintains low blood sugar.
7. Alkalizes the body and prevents constipation.
8. Helps the brain and nervous system function.
9. Promotes healthy skin and helps improve vision.
10. Promotes cardiovascular health.
11. Enhances bone strength and has a anti-aging property.
12. Increases circulation and helps fight infection.
13. Low in calories but high in nutrients.