1. One cup cabbage(cut into pieces)
2. One cup of tomato puree
3. One fourth cup of carrot
4. One fourth cup of green bell pepper
5. Two cloves of garlic(finely chopped)
6. Small piece of ginger(finely chopped)
7. Puree of one tomato
8. Chili sauce or tobasco sauce
9. Salt to taste
10. Black pepper
11. Coriander leaves
12. One fourth cup of onion(cut into cubes)
13. 1/2 tbs of corn flour(optional)
14. Olive oil 1 tbs
1. In a sauce pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add the chopped ginger, garlic and saute for few seconds now add the onion and saute for another second.
2. Now add the carrots and bell peppers and saute for a minute.
3.Add the cabbage, cook on a medium heat till its half cooked.
4. Now pour the tomato puree and one and a half cup of water. Let it boil.
5. Now add salt to taste, chili sauce or tobasco sauce and black pepper powder.
6. When it starts boiling add corn flour mix(optional).
7. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.