1. Two tomatoes (Boiled)
2. Two cloves of garlic(crushed)
3. One green chili (finely chopped)
4. Olive oil
5. Salt to taste
6. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
7. Coriander leaves
1. Boil the tomatoes. Peel the skin, grind the tomatoes to thin puree and keep it aside.
2. Now in a sauce pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add the chopped green chilies and crushed garlic.
3. Pour the the tomato puree and let it boil.
4. Now add salt to taste and black pepper.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.