1. Avocado contains vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and vitamin E
2. Also rich in fiber, folic acid, potassium and copper.
3. Avocados are filled with heart healthy monounsaturated fats.
4. Helps to boost the immune system.
5. Helps to maintain a healthy cholesterol level & stabilizes the blood sugar level.
6. Contain anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
7. Helps to reduce bad cholesterol(LDL) and raises the good cholesterol(HDL)
8. Helps to improve digestion and reduce constipation.
9. Helps to keep the brain, eyes and skin healthy.
10. Contains all the 9 essential amino acids(building blocks of protein)required for protein synthesis for healthy muscle.
11. Helps to reduce weight.
12. Provides a glowing skin and strong bone.