1. Beetroot contains high amount of vitamin C and vitamin A.
2. Beetroot are also rich in folic acid, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper and phosphorus
3. Contains other minerals like, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, pantothenic acid, potassium, and some amount of zinc and selenium.
4. It boosts the immune system and provides energy.
5. Helps to reduce the blood pressure and cholesterol.
6. Helps to improve memory power and stamina.
7. Detoxifies body, also helps to prevent skin ageing and cell damage.
8. Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
9. Helps to prevent anaemia.
10. Improves eye health and prevents cataract.
11. Helps to reduce constipation and improves digestion.
12. Lowers the risk of heart diseases.
13. Supports bone health.
14. Prevents cancer.