1. Cucumbers are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B. Minerals like, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
2. Contains silica. And also contains an enzyme known as erepsin, which helps in the digestion of protein.
3. Great source of fiber.(which helps in proper digestion.)
4. Promotes healthy digestion. Helps in weight loss.
5. Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Helps to reduce heartburn, acid stomach and ulcer.
7. Keeps you hydrated for longer time, and also remineralizes the body.
8. Helps to reduce cholesterol, reduces headaches, and controls blood pressure.
9. Helps to reduce blood glucose level.
10. Reduces joint pain.
11. Natural laxative.
12. Promotes healthy skin and silky hair.