1. Oats are great source of carbohydrates, fibers, protein and fat.
2. They also contain high amount of vitamin B1, vitamin B5 and minerals like manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and folate.
3. Contains anti-oxidant properties.
4. Boosts immune system and helps to increase energy.
5. Helps to reduce blood pressure.
6. Helps in the regulation of insulin and glucose level in body.
7. Helps to prevent type 2 diabetes.
8. The fiber content helps to reduce LDL(bad)cholesterol.
9. Helps to reduce cardiovascular diseases.
10. Helps to treat constipation and diarrhea.
11. Helps in weight loss.
12. Keeps the skin clear and healthy.