1. Half cup of onion (shredded)
2. Half cup of carrots (shredded)
3. Half cup of green bell pepper (shredded)
4. One cup of cabbage (shredded)
5. Olive oil 1 tbs
6. Salt to taste
7. Tomato chili sauce 1 tbs
8. Black pepper powder 1tsp
9. Coriander leaves (chopped)
10. Bread of your choice
(You can also add any vegetable of your choice)
1. In a frying pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add the onion saute it for a minute, now add the shredded carrots and bell pepper and saute it for another minute.
2. Add the cabbage and fry all the vegetables till they are half cooked.
3. Add salt to taste, tomato chili sauce, black pepper powder and chopped coriander leaves.
4. Switch off the heat and let it cool.
5. Now prepare the sandwich and grill it in a sandwich griller for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your choice of sauce or chutney.
(Don't over cook the vegetables)