1. One cup button mushrooms (washed and cut into pieces)
2. Two cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
3. Two green chili (finely chopped)
4. Corn flour powder 1 tbs
5. Olive oil 1/2 tbs
6. Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
7. Salt to taste
8. Black pepper powder
9. Tomato sauce
1. In a sauce pan add 1/2 tbs of olive oil.
2. Add the chopped green chili and garlic, saute it for few seconds
3. Now add the mushroom (make sure to squeeze out the excess water after washing them)
4. Saute them for 4 minutes till the mushrooms are half way cooked.
5. Add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil
6. Mix the corn flour with 4 tbs of water separately and add it to the boiling soup to make it thick.
7. Now add salt to taste, black pepper powder and let it cook for 2-4 minutes on medium heat.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves, tomato sauce and serve hot.