1. One cup button mushrooms (washed and cut into pieces)
2. One cup spinach (finely chopped)
3. Two green chilies (finely chopped)
4. One inch ginger (finely chopped)
5. Two cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
6. Half cup tomato (finely chopped)
7. Olive oil 1 tbs
8. Salt to taste
9. Black pepper powder
10. Tomato sauce(optional)
1. In a sauce pan take 1 tbs of olive oil and add the chopped green chilies, chopped ginger and garlic,, saute them for few seconds
2. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook it till the tomatoes are cooked nicely.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook them for 3-4 minutes on medium heat till the mushrooms are half cooked.
4. Put the finely chopped spinach and saute them for few seconds (don't cook the spinach for long time)
5. Add water, salt to taste and black pepper powder and bring it to a boil.
6. Let the soup boil for 3-4 minutes on medium heat and then serve it hot.