1. Ground chicken 200 grams
2. Egg yellow one
3. Salt to taste
4. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
5. Chili sauce 1 tsp
6. Corn starch 1 tbs
7. Egg white two
8. Bread crumbs
9. Olive oil spray
1. In a bowl take ground chicken, egg yellow, salt to taste, black pepper powder, chili sauce and corn starch, mix them together properly.
2. Now make round shaped nuggets. Coat these nuggets with bread crumbs then egg wash them, again coat them with bread crumbs and keep them aside.
3. Now take a baking tray and spray olive oil on it and place the nuggets on it and bake them for 30 minutes, 15 minutes on each sides on 450F.
4. Check in between, turn when one side turns brown and spray some oil if necessary.
5. Take them out and serve hot with your favorite sauce.