1. Whole wheat flour one cup
2. All purpose flour half cup
3. Onion 1 cup (shredded)
4. Carrots 1/2 cup (shredded)
5. Cabbage 1 cup (shredded)
6. Green bell pepper 1/2 cup (shredded)
7. Olive oil 1 tbs
8. Chili tomato sauce 1 tbs
9. Soy sauce 1/2 tsp (optional)
10. Salt to taste
11. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
12. Egg white
1. Take wheat flour and all purpose(white) flour in a bowl, add salt to taste and water. Now knead it to a soft dough, cover and leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Now in a pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add onions fry them slightly.
3. Now add shredded carrots, cabbage and green bell pepper, saute them for couple of minutes.
4. Add salt to taste and black pepper powder, saute for 1 more minute.
5. Add chili tomato sauce and soy sauce, mix, cover and keep it aside.
6. Now take the dough make small round shaped ball and roll it into flat round shaped chapatis.
7. In a skillet put the chapati, apply oil, cook from both the sides.
8. Now pour egg white and flip sides, and take it out in a plate.
9. Place the vegetable stuffing, onion and roll it.
10. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.