1. Rich in vitamin A and dietary fiber.
2. Contains thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid and pyridoxin.
3. Also contains some essential minerals like manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper.
4. Fresh sweet corn have fewer calories than of field corn and other grains like rice and wheat.
5. Sweet corn are gluten free.
6. High in carbohydrate (glucose).
7. Keeps the skin and eyes healthy.
8. Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
9. Boosts immune system.
10. Reduces the risk of cancer.
Few important side effects-
1. Can cause allergy in some individuals.
2. Should avoid in diabetes.
3. Can cause indigestion and intestinal irritation.
4. Causes tooth decay.