1. Two cups of button mushrooms (washed and cut into small pieces)
2. Half cup of carrot (cut into small pieces)
3. Half cup of green beans (chopped)
4. Half cup of cabbage (chopped)
5. One green chili (finely chopped)
6. Two cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
7. One inch ginger (finely chopped)
8. Corn starch 2 tbs
9. Salt to taste
10. Tomato ketchup 1 tbs
11. Chili sauce 1/2 tbs
12. Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
13. Olive oil 1 tbs
14. Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
15. Black pepper powder.
16. Green bell pepper 1/4th cup (chopped)
17. Tomatoes 1/4th cup (chopped)
1. In a sauce pan take 1 tbs of olive oil add the chopped green chili, chopped ginger and garlic, saute them for few seconds.
2. Now add the carrots, green beans, capsicum, tomatoes and saute them for 2-3 minutes, then add the cabbage and cook for another minute.
3. Now add the mushrooms( squeeze out the excess water after washing the mushrooms)
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
5. Meanwhile add salt to taste, tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce.
6. When the soup starts boiling add the corn starch mix (add 8 tbs of water to 2 tbs of corn starch to make the mix)
7. Let it to boil for 2-4 minutes
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and pepper powder, serve hot.