1. Paneer (cut into cubes)
2. Onion (cut into cubes)
3. Green bell pepper (cut into cubes)
4. Curd one cup
5. Mustard oil 1 tbs
6. Onion paste 1 tbs
7. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbs
8. Coriander powder 1 tsp
9. Curry powder 1 tsp
10. Red chili powder 1 tsp
11. Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
12. Salt to taste
13. Whole wheat flour one cup
14. All purpose flour half cup
15. Green chili sauce
1. In a bowl mix wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt to taste, water and knead it to a soft dough. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
2. To make the tikka masala, in a bowl take one cup of curd, add mustard oil, onion, ginger, garlic paste, coriander powder, curry powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste, mix them properly and keep it aside.
3. Now coat the cubed paneer, cubed onion and cubed capsicum with the tikka masala and grill them on a griller or a skillet(tawa). Keep it aside.
4. Now make small balls out of dough and roll them to flat round shaped chapatis.
5. Cook the chapatis from both the sides with oil.
6. Now spread some green chili sauce on the chapati and fill paneer tikka masala, make the rolls.
7. Serve hot with your favorite chutney or sauce.