1. Spinach two cup (shredded)
2. Mushroom one cup (cut into pieces)
3. Yellow sweet corn one cup
4. Green peas half cup
5. Onion half cup (chopped)
6. Garlic two cloves (chopped)
7. Ginger small piece (chopped)
8. Red chili powder 1 tsp
9. Coriander powder 1 tsp
10. Curry powder 1 tsp
11. Olive oil 1 tbs
12. Tomatoes half cup (chopped)
13. Salt to taste
1. In a deep pan take one tbs of olive oil, now add the chopped onions and saute for a minute. Now add the chopped ginger and garlic and saute for another minute.
2. Now add chopped tomatoes and salt to taste and cook till the tomatoes are done. Add the mushroom and cook them properly, cover it.
3. Now add the shredded spinach and green peas, saute them. Add the red chili powder, coriander and curry powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now add the sweet corn, cover it and cook it on a medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with rice or chapati.
*If you want to avoid sweet corns then take one cup of green peas and half cup of sweet corn.