1. Half cup cabbage (chopped)
2. Half cup of carrots (chopped)
3. Half cup of green beans (chopped)
4. One cup of sweet corn or yellow corn
5. Olive oil 1 tbs
6. Salt to taste
7. Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
8. Corn starch
1. In a sauce pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add chopped carrots, chopped beans and saute them for few seconds.
2. Now add the chopped cabbage and sweet corn, saute for couple of more minutes and pour 2 cups of water, let it boil.
3. When it starts boiling add the corn starch mix (mix 1 tbs of corn starch to 8 tbs of water to make the mix).
4. Now add salt to taste, black pepper powder and let it boil for 5-6 minutes.
5. Serve hot with tomato and chili sauce.