1. One cup basmati rice, cooked (you can use your choice of rice)
2. Half cup of onion (cut into pieces)
3. Half cup beans
4. Half cup carrots (shredded)
5. Half cup cabbage (shredded)
6. One cup of mushroom (cut into pieces)
7. One cup of spinach (shredded)
8. Salt to taste
9. Red chili powder
10. Black pepper powder
11. Olive oil 2 tbs
1. In a deep pan take 2 tbs of olive oil, add mushroom and saute it for 2 minutes. Now add the onion and saute till it becomes golden brown.
2. Now fry the beans, carrots and cabbage for couple of minutes. add the spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add salt to taste, red chili powder, saute and add the cooked rice and fry the rice and veggies together till they are mixed properly.
4. Sprinkle black pepper powder.
5. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.