1. Boiled chicken 1 cup (cut into small pieces)
2. Boiled pasta 1 cup
3. Onion half cup (cut into juliennes)
4. Tomatoes two
5. Red chili sauce 2 tbs
6. Salt to taste
7. Rosemary spice 1 tsp
8. Oregano 1 tsp
9. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
10. Coriander leaves (chopped)
11. Olive oil 1 tbs
12. Garlic 1 clove (chopped)
13. Mild cheddar cheese (optional)
1. To make tomato sauce, take 2 tomatoes, red chili sauce and salt to taste, add some water and grind it to paste, keep it aside.
2. In a pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add half cup of onion saute till they turn golden brown.
3. Now add chopped garlic and chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour the tomato sauce and cook for 5-7 minutes on low to medium heat.
5. Now add salt to taste, rosemary and lemon peel spice, oregano and black pepper powder, cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Now add coriander leaves and boiled pasta and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
7. Finally add mild cheddar cheese and serve hot.