1. Apples are extremely rich in important phytonutrients, dietary fibers and flavanoids.
2. Apples are also very good source of Vitamin C.
3. Apple also contains Vitamin B-complex (vitamin B-6, riboflavin & thiamin)
4. Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
5. Boosts immune system and prevents diseases.
6. Facilitates digestion and helps to reduce constipation.
7. Helps to reduce body toxins.
8. Helps to improve cardiovascular health.
9. Helps to maintain a healthy weight.
10. Helps to keep the teeth and gums healthy.
11. Helps to improve eyesight.
12. Helps to protect from osteoporosis.
13. Helps to prevent cancer.
14. Helps to keep the skin clean and clear.
15. Reduces LDL(bad)cholesterol.
16. Improves healthy brain function.