1. Boiled chicken 1 cup (cut into small pieces)
2. Ginger 1/2 tsp (finely chopped)
3. Garlic 1/2 tsp (finely chopped)
4. Green chili 1 (finely chopped)
5. Tomato sauce 1 tbs
6. Green chili sauce 1/2 tbs
7. Soy sauce 1 tsp
8. Olive oil 1 tbs
9. Salt to taste
10. Black pepper powder
11. Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
12. Corn starch 1 tbs
1. In a sauce pan take 1 tbs of olive oil, add chopped garlic, chopped ginger and chopped green chili saute them for a minute.
2. Now add the boiled chicken, saute for couple of minutes add salt to taste and pour 2 cups of water.
3. When the water starts to boil pour corn starch mix (mix 5 tbs water to 1 tbs of corn starch) let it boil.
4. Now add tomato sauce, green chili sauce, soy sauce and black pepper powder. Let it to boil for 5-7 minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.