Control Diabetes- Healthy life
Diabetes known as the 'mother of all diseases' is difficult to control, as it is related to food but is not impossible. Two most important things in order to control diabetes and maintain a healthy life style are balanced diet and exercise.
1. Balanced diet- Food is the most important thing of every living being. Food not only gives us energy to work but also gives us all kind of essential nutrients, that helps our body to grow and fight with diseases, boosts our immune system which helps us to stay away from air born and water born viruses and bacteria.
Importance of our daily food- What they contain
1. Macronutrients- These are the nutrients that provide calories and energy which are essential for growth, metabolism and also building blocks for growth and maintenance of a healthy body. And these are needed relatively in large amounts. They are- Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat.
2. Micronutrients- These dietary component are only required by the body in small amount but are vital for the development, disease prevention and wellbeing. They are- Vitamins and minerals.
3. Non-nutrients- Water and fibers are non-nutrients, but are important substances that we need to include in our diets to stay healthy.
As mentioned above from Carbohydrates, proteins to vitamins, minerals and water everything is equally important for the development and maintenance of our body.
-Thus having a balanced meal is the only key to have a healthy body, skin and mind.
-Balanced diet includes all kind of macro, micro and non-nutrients.
-Balanced diet also includes portions, how much you should eat in a day according to your body weight and body fat.
-Balanced diet is also about calorie consumption according to your age, sex and your daily physical activities.
-Most important thing in balanced diet is time, you should always have your meal in time. Don't skip meals.
-Drink plenty of water for proper digestion, detoxification and to keep your body hydrated.
2. Exercise- Exercise is equally important as food. When we exercise body improves the oxygen flow to the brain, the heart becomes stronger and pumps more blood. Heart rate and blood pressure goes down, which decreases number of diseases and gives more energy.
Other benefits of exercise are
-Promotes quality sleeping
-Lowers the risk of heart disease
-Reduces bad cholesterol
-Reduces blood pressure
-Improves cardiovascular health
-Controls blood sugar level
and many more
Exercising every day or five days a week for atleast 30 minutes can help you stay away from many diseases and related complications. Making exercise as a part of your daily life is the key to healthy and disease free life. Include simple work outs in your daily routine like-
Start a healthy life style from today. Eat healthy, exercise, stay healthy and happy.
*Disclaimer- This article is written to provide only information and general idea.
This article should not be used, to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Please consult your healthcare provider before any diagnosis, treatment or medication.