1. Chicken drumstick 2
2. All purpose flour 2 tbs
3. Corn starch 1 tbs
4. Salt to taste
5. Coriander powder 2 tsp
6. Paprika powder 2 tsp
7. Onion 1/2 cup diced
8. Green bell pepper 1/2 cup diced
9. Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
10. Tomato chili sauce 1/2 tbs
11. Schezwan sauce 1/2 cup
12. Black pepper powder 2 tsp
13. Spring onion or scallion 2 tbs
14. Olive oil
15. Ginger & garlic paste 1 tbs
1. Clean the chicken drumsticks, using a knife cut the chicken and make the lollipops.
2. Add salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, paprika powder, coriander powder, corn starch and all purpose flour to the chicken lollipops. Mix and keep it aside.
3. Now take 5-6 tbs of olive oil in a pan for shallow frying, fry the chicken from all the sides on medium to low heat till it's cooked from inside.
4. Take them out of the oil and keep them aside.
5. Now in a pan add 2 tbs of olive oil add onion and green bell peppers, fry them.
6. Add soy sauce, tomato chili sauce, schezwan sauce and black pepper powder and 2 tbs of water let it boil for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
7. Add spring onion or scallion and the fried chicken lollipops, let it boil for 4-5 more minutes.
8. Serve hot as a starter or side dish and enjoy your chicken lollipop in schezwan sauce.