1. Cauliflower 2 cup (grated)
2. Wheat flour 2 cups
3. Salt to taste
4. Turmeric 1 tsp
5. Curry powder 2 tsp
6. Coriander powder 2 tsp
7. Cumin Powder 2 tsp
8. Asafoetida (hing) 2 pinch
9. Onion 1/2 cup (grated)
10. Ginger 1 tsp (grated)
11. Green chili 2 (grated)
12. Cooking oil (as required)
13. Cumin seed 1 tsp
1. First make the filling for paratha. In a pan take 1 tbs of oil, add cumin seed, when it crackles add grated green chili, grated onion saute for 2 minutes then add grated ginger, saute for one more minute.
2. Now add grated cabbage, cook for 3-4 minutes, add salt to taste, turmeric powder, curry powder and coriander powder cook for 2 more minutes. The stuffing is ready, keep it aside.
3. To make the paratha, in a bowl take wheat flour add asafoetida, salt to taste, cumin powder and 1 tsp of oil. Knead it to make soft dough. Cover and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
4. Make round balls out of dough, take a ball press it between two palms to make it flat, now stuff the cabbage filling in the dough and close it using your thumb and palm to make a ball.
5. Using a rolling pin roll the ball to round and flat paratha.
6. On skillet put the paratha and cook it from both the sides. Add 2 tsp of oil and cook it nicely.
7. Take it out and serve hot with butter, or pickle, or sweet curd.