1. Paneer (Cottage cheese) 200 grams (cut into cubes)
2. All purpose flour(maida) 4 tbs
3. Corn starch 4 tbs
4. Salt to taste
5. Paprika 2 tsp
6. Black pepper powder 2 tsp
7. Onion 1/2 cup (cut into diced)
8. Capsicum 1/2 cup (cut into diced)
9. Cabbage 1/2 cup (cut into diced)
10. Green chili 2
11. Curry leaves 6-7
12. Tomato chili sauce 2 tbs
13. Soy sauce 1 tsp
14. Cooking oil (for shallow frying)
1. First make the paneer fritters, for that take the paneer cubes in a bowl add all purpose flour, corn starch, salt to taste, paprika and black pepper powder, mix them all together, keep them aside.
2. In a pan take oil for shallow frying, fry the paneer from both the sides and keep them aside.
3. In a pan take 2 tbs of oil, add green chili and onion saute them for a minute, now add the curry leaves and then capsicum and cabbage, saute them all for 2-3 minutes on a high flame.
4. Put the fried paneer(cottage cheese fritters) and saute for couple of seconds.
5. Add tomato chili sauce, soy sauce and a tbs of water, cook for 2-3 minutes, till its completely dry.
6. Serve hot with paratha or naan.