1. Paneer(cottage cheese) 200 grams (cut into cubes)
2. Ginger paste 2 tsp
3. Garlic paste 2 tsp
4. Salt to taste
5. Turmeric powder 1 tsp
6. Red chili powder 2 tsp (kasmiri)
7. All purpose flour 1/2 cup (maida)
8. Corn starch 2 tbs
9. Cooking oil (for frying)
1. Take the paneer(cottage cheese) cubes in a bowl add all purpose flour, corn starch, ginger and garlic paste, salt to taste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder (use kasmiri red chili powder for color or paprika powder)
2. Now in a pan take oil for frying (you can deep fry or shallow fry the fritters)
3. Fry the paneer(cottage cheese) from both the sides till they are cooked.
4. Serve them hot with your choice of sauce or chutney.