1. Basmati Rice 2 cup (cooked)
2. Onion 1/2 cup cut into slices
3. Cabbage 1/2 cup cut into strips
4. Green pepper 1/2 cup cut into strips
5. Schezwan sauce 1/2 cup
6. Salt to taste
7. Black pepper powder 2 tsp
8. Eggs 3
9. Cooking oil 2 tbs
10. Coriander leaves
1. In a deep pan take 1/2 tsp of oil, crack eggs, add salt to taste and a pinch of black pepper powder. Scramble the eggs and keep it aside.
2. Now in the same pan take 1 & 1/2 tbs of oil, add onion fry them to golden brown, add the cabbage and green bell peppers, fry them for couple of minutes.
3. Add salt to taste, sprinkle black pepper powder and the cooked rice. fry for couple of more minutes.
4. Pour the schezwan sauce and the scrambled eggs, cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.