1. Cauliflower 2 cups (cut into pieces)
2. Potatoes 1 cup (diced)
3. Coconut milk 1 cup
4. Onion paste 2 tbs
5. Ginger paste 1/2 tbs
6. Garlic paste 1/2 tbs
7. Green chili paste 2 tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
10. Coriander powder 1 tsp
11. Bay leaf 1
12. Cardamom 1 bud
13. Cinnamon stick 1 small piece
14. Green peas 1/4 cup
15. Cooking oil 2 tbs
1. Heat 1 tbs of cooking oil in a pan, add potatoes fry them for few minutes, now add the cauliflowers and shallow fry till they are half cooked. Keep them aside
2. Now take 1 tbs of oil add bay leaf, cardamom bud, cinnamon stick and onion paste saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and green chili paste cook for few more minutes on low to medium heat till the raw smell is gone.
4. Now add salt to taste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cook for some time on medium to high heat, add water if needed.
5. Add the half cooked fried cauliflower, potatoes and green peas, mix them all together, now add coconut milk and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir continuously till it starts boiling.
6. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with steamed rice.