1. Cauliflower 2 cups (cut into small pieces)
2. Onion 1/2 cup (diced)
3. Capsicum 1/2 cup (diced)
4. Ginger 1/2 tsp (finely chopped)
5. Garlic 1 tsp (finely chopped)
6. Green chili 1/2 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Corn starch 2 tbs
8. All purpose flour 4 tbs
9. Salt to taste
10. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
11. Chili tomato sauce 1 tbs
12. Soy sauce 1/2 tsp
13. Cooking oil (as required)
14. Red chili powder (kasmiri for color)
1. Take the cauliflowers in a bowl, add corn starch, all purpose flour, black pepper powder, salt to taste and kasmiri chili powder. Mix them all together, add water as needed. keep them aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cauliflowers on medium to high heat till they are cooked or turns brown. Take them out and keep aside.
3. Now take 1 tbs of oil in a pan add chopped ginger, chopped garlic and chopped green chili, saute them for 30 sec, add the onion and capsicum, some salt to taste fry them for couple of minutes.
4. Now add the fried cauliflowers, stir them altogether on high flame.
5. Add chili tomato sauce, soy sauce and black pepper powder, stir nicely. Don't add water.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as a starter or side dish.