1. Large potatoes 2 (cut into cubes)
2. Spinach 4 cups (washed and roughly chopped)
3. Heavy cream 1/2 cup
4. Onion 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
5. Ginger 1 tsp (finely chopped)
6. Tomatoes 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
7. Salt to taste
8. Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
9. Curry powder 1 tsp
10. Coriander powder 2 tsp
11. Red chili powder 1 tsp
12. Olive oil 2 tbs
13. Green peas (optional)
1. Heat 2 tbs of olive oil in a pan, fry the cubed potatoes till half cooked, take out and keep them aside. Now add chopped onions to the oil & fry them till golden brown.
2. Add finely chopped ginger, saute for couple of seconds and add chopped tomatoes.
3. Cook the chopped tomatoes nicely till the raw smell is gone, add some water if needed.
4. Now add salt to taste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, curry powder and red chili powder. Saute them all together for few seconds.
5. Now add the fried potatoes, green peas(optional) and spinach, cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat. Cover occasionally. Spinach may release water, if not then sprinkle some water as needed.
6. Finally add 1/2 cup of heavy cream and let it boil for 1-2 minutes on high heat. Stir continuously so that the curry does't stick to the bottom.
7 Serve hot with steamed rice or chapati and naan.