1. Chicken 500 grams (cut into pieces)
2. Hung curd 1 cup
3. Onion paste 4 tbs
4. Ginger paste 1 tbs
5. Garlic paste 1 tbs
6. Green chili paste 1/2 tbs
7. Turmeric powder 1 tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Coriander powder 1/2 tbs
10. Curry powder 1 tsp
11. Kashmiri red chili powder 1 tbs
12. Garam masala 2 tsp
13. Mustard oil 4 tbs
1. Take the chicken in a big bowl, add hung curd, onion paste, ginger, garlic paste and green chili paste, mix them all together nicely.
2. Now add salt to taste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, curry powder, kashmiri red chili powder (for red color) and garam masala. Mix them again.
3. Finally add warm mustard oil and mix them properly. Transfer the marinated chicken to a zip lock bag and refrigerate it for 8-10 hours.
4. After 10 hours take them out of the fridge and arrange the chickens to wooden skewers (Soak the wooden skewers in water before baking to avoid burning).
5. Place the chicken threaded skewers on a baking tray and put it in the oven on 450 degree F for 30-40 minutes. Check in between and turn sides if needed.
6. Take them out of the oven after they are baked to perfection.
7. Serve hot with your choice of chutney.