1. Soya chunks 2 cups (soaked in hot water)
2. Onion 1 cup (cut into diced)
3. Cabbage 1/2 cup (cut into diced)
4. Green bell pepper 1/2 cup (cut into diced)
5. Red bell pepper 1/2 cup (cut into diced)
6. Garlic 2 tsp (grated)
7. Green chili 2 to 4
8. Corn starch 1/2 cup
9. Salt to taste
10. Tomato sauce 2 tbs
11. Chili sauce 1 tbs
12. Soy sauce 2 tsp
13. Black pepper powder 1/2 tbs
14. Paprika powder 2 tsp (optional)
15. Vegetable oil 8 tbs
1. Soak the soya chunks in hot water for 15 minutes, squeeze out excess water, keep them aside in a bowl.
2. Now add salt to taste, black pepper powder, corn starch and paprika powder to the prepared soya chunks and mix all the ingredients nicely.
3. Take 6 tbs of cooking oil in a pan and shallow fry the soya chunks, when then turn golden brown take them out and keep aside.
4. Now take 2 more tbs of oil in the pan and add grated garlic and whole green chilies, saute for few seconds.
5. Now add onion saute for couple of minutes, add green bell pepper, red bell peppers and cabbage, fry all the vegetables for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
6. Now add tomato, chili sauce, soy sauce, little bit of salt (as sauce contains salt and salt is also added to the fried soya chunks
7. Now add the fried soya chunks, sprinkle some water so that all the ingredients are mixed properly.
8. Fry for 2-3 more minutes add black pepper powder.
9. Now serve hot with roomali roti or as a starter.