1. Boneless chicken 500 grams (cut into cubes)
2. Hung curd 1 cup
3. Onion paste 4 tbs
4. Ginger paste 1 tbs
5. Garlic paste 1 tbs
6. Green chili paste 2 tbs
7. Spinach paste 2 tbs
8. Coriander leaves paste 2 tbs
9. Salt to taste
10. Turmeric powder 1 tsp
11. Cumin powder 2 tsp
12. Garam masala powder 2 tsp
13. Vegetable oil 1 tbs
14. Half lemon
1. In a bowl take the chicken, add hung curd, onion paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, spinach paste and coriander leaves paste. Mix all the ingredients nicely.
2. Now squeeze half a lemon and mix again.
3. Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder and a tbs of vegetable oil. Mix all the ingredients properly.
4. Now transfer these chicken into a covered container or zip lock pouch and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
5. After 10 hours take them out and arrange the kababs to wooden skewers and place them on a baking tray.
6. Now bake these kababs on 450 degree F for 30-40 minutes. Turn sides as needed.
7. After baking serve them hot with your favorite chutney or sauce.